We support the NHS and industry to improve patient outcomes by delivering IT clinical support services that enhance patient care and treatment at a primary care level.
We are looking for someone to work on our websites and client projects, which we continually improve to ensure the best possible customer journey, end user experience and performance.
Wide ranging projects, big and small, but all important to our rapid growth.
Job Description: Junior Developer
Following recent project wins Oberoi Consulting is looking increase the headcount of our current team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside smart, driven people who will inspire you every day.
- Responsible for developing high-quality solutions by producing clean and efficient code.
- You will create and maintain several software components and applications in an agile development environment while building reusable code for future use.
- You'll be passionate PHP developer who'll thrive working in an autonomous grown-up environment.
- You'll enjoy working with a wide range of technologies and keep up to date with latest industry developments and trends.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the backend of existing development.
- Solving complex performance problems and technical architectural challenges.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Following industry best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments, within an agile culture.
You will bring a high level of competency in back end technologies and how to manipulate large data sets.
The legacy system is built in PHP.
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible, friendly, problem solver, helpful, good attention to detail
- 2+ years agency or equivalent experience
- Experience of WordPress, Bootstrap and PHP.
- Experience of developing responsive websites
- Basic server knowledge, using FTP/SSH to manage files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- A portfolio of front-end web development work you have produced across the key disciplines for a range of clients
- To be proactive, with a positive attitude and be a team player who can work with staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Extra annual leave day for birthday
- Option for flexible remote working
- Competitive salary
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org