We support the NHS and industry to improve patient outcomes by delivering IT clinical support services that enhance patient care and treatment at a primary care level.
Job Description: Freelance Clinical Heart Failure Specialist
Following recent project wins Oberoi Consulting is looking increase the headcount of our current team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside smart, driven people who will inspire you every day.
- The role requires autonomous working and expert communication, plus expert assessment, decision making and evaluation skills to monitor patient response to recommended treatments.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of heart failure management
- Undertake desktop notes reviews patients identified through pre-set searches
- Make recommendations on a case-by-case basis to lead HCP at GP practices to optimise Heart Failure patient’s care
- Virtual patient consultations
- Ensure all data and reporting capabilities adhere to strict information governance guidelines regarding confidentiality and data protection laws
Skills and Experience:
- A GPhC-registered Pharmacist or NMC-registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting focusing on Heart Failure (required)
- Heart Failure experience (required)
- Holds an independent prescribing qualification (not essential but desirable)
- High level of personal and professional accountability
- Has an awareness of the breadth of common acute and long-term conditions that are seen in general medicine
- Good understanding of primary care and the NHS
- Good understanding of primary care clinical systems (SystmOne, EMIS, Vision - not essential but desirable)
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Able to follow legal, ethical, professional and organisational policies/procedure and codes of conduct
- Good understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice (not essential but desirable)
- Drive for success, confidence, strong interpersonal and communication, organisational skills
- Flexible remote working, evenings and/or weekends around existing commitments
- Indemnity insurance covered
- Company laptop
- Competitive rates
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com